IMPORTANT:AttackDefense Labs is included with a Pentester Academy subscription! Upgrade Now to access over 1800+ Labs.
Already a Pentester Academy student? Your access will continue uninterrupted. Please use the same Google account to login here.
Not a Pentester Academy student? Try our Free Communitiy Labs
DynamoDB Basics II
cloud-services-amazon-dynamodb | Level: Easy | Total Lab Runs: 0 | Premium Lab |
Amazon DynamoDB is a NoSQL Database which supports key-value and document store. In this lab exercise, a DynamoDB endpoint is running on the target machine.
Objective: Interact with the DynamoDB endpoint and perform the following tasks:
- Identify the data type of the attribute "features" in the items stored in table "products"?
- Identify the partition key and sort key of table "cards".
- Find the value stored in attribute "NameOnCard" in table "cards" where the primary key has the value "36" and sort key has value "5188-9354-2769-1431"?
- Find out the number of products which have a rating of more than 4.5?
- Delete the order with OrderId "15" from the "orders" table.
- Delete table "orders" from the DynamoDB server.
- This lab is dedicated to you! No other users are on this network :)
- Once you start the lab, you will have access to a Ubuntu instance.
- Your Ubuntu Instance has an interface with IP address 192.X.Y.2. Run "ip addr" to know the values of X and Y.
- The DynamoDB endpoint should be running on port 4567 on the machine located at the IP address 192.X.Y.3.
- Do not attack the gateway located at IP address 192.X.Y.1
|1.||Identify the data type of the attribute ‘features’ in the items stored in table 'products'?||
|2.||Identify the sort key of table 'cards'||
|3.||Find the value stored in attribute 'NameOnCard' in table 'cards' where the sort key has value '5188-9354-2769-1431'?||
|4.||Find out the number of products which have a rating of more than 4.5?||
The following activities are strictly prohibited on this website unless otherwise explicitly stated as allowed in the mission statement:
- Using automated scanners
- Using brute force attacks
- Denial of Service attacks
- Attacking other student machines in challenges where you might achieve a shell on the vulnerable system
- Attacking the lab infrastructure
Users violating the above will be either temporarily or permanently banned from the website.
If you are unsure about an activity, then please contact support to confirm that it is allowed on our website.
Technical Support for this Lab:
There is a reason we provide unlimited lab time: you can take as much time as you need to solve a lab. However, we realize that sometimes hints might be necessary to keep you motivated!
We currently provide technical support limited to:
- Giving hints for a lab exercise
- In rare circumstances, if you have totally given up (NO!!!) then tell you how to solve it. This will be limited to sharing the solution video or lab report
- A lab exercise fails to load or has errors in it
If you need technical support, please email email@example.com clearly mention the name and link of the lab exercise and other essential details. The more descriptive you are, the faster we can help you. We will get back to you within 24 hours or less.
For adminitrative queries, billing, enterprise accounts etc. please email firstname.lastname@example.org