FREE Lab: Create a Free account to run this lab! Create Account in < 1 min
In this forensics exercise, Firefox is installed on the system and all required tools are present on the system. The exercise is supposed to be done manually using first principles of analyzing Firefox preference data.
You have to find the answers to the following questions:
Logins and Passwords
- What is the encrypted username for aliexpress.com ?
- User has changes his password for one of the websites. Which website is that?
- After how many hours the password was changed (in continuation to the above question)?
- When was the saved facebook password used by the user to login most recently (Answer in DD-MM-YY HH:MM:SS GMT)?
- What is the master password used in Firefox?
- The first entry in the password list, is for which account?
- What email ID is used by the user on Github?
- What is the Facebook account password of the target user?
The following activities are strictly prohibited on this website unless otherwise explicitly stated as allowed in the mission statement:
- Using automated scanners
- Using brute force attacks
- Denial of Service attacks
- Attacking other student machines in challenges where you might achieve a shell on the vulnerable system
- Attacking the lab infrastructure
Users violating the above will be either temporarily or permanently banned from the website.
If you are unsure about an activity, then please contact support to confirm that it is allowed on our website.
Technical Support for this Lab:
There is a reason we provide unlimited lab time: you can take as much time as you need to solve a lab. However, we realize that sometimes hints might be necessary to keep you motivated!
We currently provide technical support limited to:
- Giving hints for a lab exercise
- In rare circumstances, if you have totally given up (NO!!!) then tell you how to solve it. This will be limited to sharing the solution video or lab report
- A lab exercise fails to load or has errors in it
If you need technical support, please email firstname.lastname@example.org clearly mention the name and link of the lab exercise and other essential details. The more descriptive you are, the faster we can help you. We will get back to you within 24 hours or less.
For adminitrative queries, billing, enterprise accounts etc. please email email@example.com