IMPORTANT:AttackDefense Labs is included with a Pentester Academy subscription! Upgrade Now to access over 1800+ Labs.
Already a Pentester Academy student? Your access will continue uninterrupted. Please use the same Google account to login here.
Not a Pentester Academy student? Try our Free Communitiy Labs
infra-mongodb | Level: Easy | Total Lab Runs: 0 | Premium Lab |
MongoDB is a document-oriented NoSQL database system. A mongodb server is installed in the lab environment (localhost). The objective of this challenge is to interact with the mongodb server and answer the following:
- How many databases are present is mongodb cluster?
- How many collections are present in database users?
- What is the value of flag obtained from the mongodb cluster?
- What is the email address of user named “Heather” from “current” user collection?
- How many users are present in “past” collection in users database?
- How many cities of state “Massachusetts” are present in the collection city in database city?
- How many cities have population greater than 15000 in the collection city in database city?
- How many cities of state “Indiana” have population greater than 15000 in collection “city” in database “city”?
- How many cities of have population less than 100 or belongs to state “Indiana” in collection “city” in database “city”?
- How many Cities have their name starting with “AN” in collection “city” in database “city”?
- What is the name of 101st city in collection “city” when sorted in ascending order according to “city” in database “city”?
- What is the average population in collection “city” in database “city” (Upto two decimal places)?
Reference: Database used in this exercise can be found here.
The following activities are strictly prohibited on this website unless otherwise explicitly stated as allowed in the mission statement:
- Using automated scanners
- Using brute force attacks
- Denial of Service attacks
- Attacking other student machines in challenges where you might achieve a shell on the vulnerable system
- Attacking the lab infrastructure
Users violating the above will be either temporarily or permanently banned from the website.
If you are unsure about an activity, then please contact support to confirm that it is allowed on our website.
Technical Support for this Lab:
There is a reason we provide unlimited lab time: you can take as much time as you need to solve a lab. However, we realize that sometimes hints might be necessary to keep you motivated!
We currently provide technical support limited to:
- Giving hints for a lab exercise
- In rare circumstances, if you have totally given up (NO!!!) then tell you how to solve it. This will be limited to sharing the solution video or lab report
- A lab exercise fails to load or has errors in it
If you need technical support, please email firstname.lastname@example.org clearly mention the name and link of the lab exercise and other essential details. The more descriptive you are, the faster we can help you. We will get back to you within 24 hours or less.
For adminitrative queries, billing, enterprise accounts etc. please email email@example.com