FREE Lab: Create a Free account to run this lab! Create Account in < 1 min
You can download bWAPP locally and install it in a virtual machine. We are providing an online version to save you the time and pain of having to do that.
A sample set of vulnerabilities include:
- Arbitrary File Access
- SQL Injection
- Code Injection
- Cross Site Scripting
- Cross Site Request Forgery
and many more.
The following username and password may be used to explore the application:
- User: bee Password: bug
There are dozens of articles/videos available online on solving these challenges. We would recommend consulting them.
The following activities are strictly prohibited on this website unless otherwise explicitly stated as allowed in the mission statement:
- Using automated scanners
- Using brute force attacks
- Denial of Service attacks
- Attacking other student machines in challenges where you might achieve a shell on the vulnerable system
- Attacking the lab infrastructure
Users violating the above will be either temporarily or permanently banned from the website.
If you are unsure about an activity, then please contact support to confirm that it is allowed on our website.
Technical Support for this Lab:
There is a reason we provide unlimited lab time: you can take as much time as you need to solve a lab. However, we realize that sometimes hints might be necessary to keep you motivated!
We currently provide technical support limited to:
- Giving hints for a lab exercise
- In rare circumstances, if you have totally given up (NO!!!) then tell you how to solve it. This will be limited to sharing the solution video or lab report
- A lab exercise fails to load or has errors in it
If you need technical support, please email firstname.lastname@example.org clearly mention the name and link of the lab exercise and other essential details. The more descriptive you are, the faster we can help you. We will get back to you within 24 hours or less.
For adminitrative queries, billing, enterprise accounts etc. please email email@example.com