IMPORTANT:AttackDefense Labs is included with a Pentester Academy subscription! Upgrade Now to access over 1800+ Labs.
Already a Pentester Academy student? Your access will continue uninterrupted. Please use the same Google account to login here.
Not a Pentester Academy student? Try our Free Communitiy Labs
badge-tshark-basics | Level: Easy | Total Lab Runs: 0 | Premium Lab |
A PCAP file with VoIP traffic "VoIP_traffic.pcap" has been made available in the current directory.
Please use Tshark to answer the following questions:
1. What is the IP address of the SIP server in the PCAP?
2. How many RTP packets are there in the PCAP?
3. How many RTP packets are there in the stream with "Syncronization Source Identifier" value 0x9add865b?
4. How many SIP BYE messages are there in the PCAP?
NOTE: This badge challenge is for evaluation, so we don't provide hints or explanations for this. Hence, contact us on support email only if you are facing a technical issue.
|1.||What is the IP address of the SIP server in the PCAP?||
|2.||How many RTP packets are there in the PCAP?||
|3.||How many RTP packets are there in the stream with 'Syncronization Source Identifier' value 0x9add865b?||
|4.||How many SIP BYE messages are there in the PCAP?||
The following activities are strictly prohibited on this website unless otherwise explicitly stated as allowed in the mission statement:
- Using automated scanners
- Using brute force attacks
- Denial of Service attacks
- Attacking other student machines in challenges where you might achieve a shell on the vulnerable system
- Attacking the lab infrastructure
Users violating the above will be either temporarily or permanently banned from the website.
If you are unsure about an activity, then please contact support to confirm that it is allowed on our website.
Technical Support for this Lab:
There is a reason we provide unlimited lab time: you can take as much time as you need to solve a lab. However, we realize that sometimes hints might be necessary to keep you motivated!
We currently provide technical support limited to:
- Giving hints for a lab exercise
- In rare circumstances, if you have totally given up (NO!!!) then tell you how to solve it. This will be limited to sharing the solution video or lab report
- A lab exercise fails to load or has errors in it
If you need technical support, please email email@example.com clearly mention the name and link of the lab exercise and other essential details. The more descriptive you are, the faster we can help you. We will get back to you within 24 hours or less.
For adminitrative queries, billing, enterprise accounts etc. please email firstname.lastname@example.org